Tiny Teacup World - Tinyteacupworld
I sent tinyteacupworld a 500 deposit after that point I didnt hear from them.I called from my husband number and that's when she said the puppy was still available which means I wasn't in mind to get this puppy.
After making a call and emails I didn't hear back from Ann. I'm still waiting. I called Sheila at precious paws and told her what events transpired and she nice to say shed tried and help me get my deposit back. I haven't heard at all from Ann.
These are all my true statements sheila has not made faulse statements only what the truth is from what I told her happened.I did send a deposit and have nothing yet.f2e7155 review #312356
You may also like
- "BEWARE!!!! of Purebredbreeders.com aka Buypuppiesdirect.com They are a scam company!!! I am a reputable breeder who used them until I learned they are LIARS & Frauds!!!! I have been told..."
- "Thought I was purchasing two beautiful toy shar-pei puppies, but what a surprise I got. One is a mix breed, and the other has to be put down. ..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."