Tiny Teacup World - Tinyteacupworld
I sent tinyteacupworld a 500 deposit after that point I didnt hear from them.I called from my husband number and that's when she said the puppy was still available which means I wasn't in mind to get this puppy.
After making a call and emails I didn't hear back from Ann. I'm still waiting. I called Sheila at precious paws and told her what events transpired and she nice to say shed tried and help me get my deposit back. I haven't heard at all from Ann.
These are all my true statements sheila has not made faulse statements only what the truth is from what I told her happened.I did send a deposit and have nothing yet.
You May Also Like
- "I recently returned a horse that I had adopted from Crossed Sabers/SWAP to her. This horse had a few issues that caused him not to be a good fit for..."
- "I am a married mother of five from South Louisiana. I purchased a rare and expensive puppy (Dogue de Bordeaux) from Troy and Shantelle King, who represented themselves as seasoned..."
- "The blond puppy is Maggie. The DNA I got back does not reflect any lab. The mother is Lab. I am sending a couple of pictures. I would like..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I received roses from my son for Mothers Day which were delivered on Saturday. I took them out of the box immediately, cut the stem and put them in water...."
- "I am Marilon Cox. from AZ and I reduced almost 80 lbs in 4 months using Roca Labs regimen without exercising. Roca Labs is my life saver. AMAZING: I am..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011. I have had no major issues. I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when..."